Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bedside table

Last week I posted pics of my underwear drawer and now Becky at 31 days of Spontaneous Organizing  is asking me to post pics of my bedside table.  Fortunately, all I have that's a secret in there is my chocolate stash that I hide from my kids.  Doesn't every mom have one of those??






I did a quick 10 minute declutter - got rid of a couple of books, moved a few things to where they belong, and added a bin in the top drawer for the lotions and such I had on the top of the table. Of course, I also made the bag of chocolates slightly smaller....just to make sure they fit well.






I wonder what she has in store for me tomorrow??

Joann






1 comment:

  1. LOL on the chocolate stash. One of the places my kids don't to is my night table... I should move my stash there too! Love the decluttered look of your nightstand now!

    Hilda

    ReplyDelete